A downloadable game for Windows
A massive tower of stone emerged one day in a land wasted by war, plague and famine. You are one of the many drawn to it by legends of fortune and salvation. Will you succumb to it, conquer it, or discover the secrets deep within?
Devil Spire is a hardcore first-person pseudo-3D roguelite action RPG dungeon crawler stylized after retro PC games, developed by a guy and his bros while locked in quarantine. Inspired by classics like King's Field and Heretic.
The game is still in development, but already features:
- 24 weapon classes, including ranged and throwing ones, with real dual wielding!
- 48 unique spells, plus 48 equipment enchantments!
- 10 dungeon types, each with their own properties, enemies and bosses!
- 4 game modes, including a 100-floor gauntlet and a boss rush arena!
- Fully customizable, dynamic character portraits including exotic races!
- Many interactive objects like traps, barrels, crates, cards, shady characters and, of course, chests full of loot!
- A kick button!
Wishlist it NOW on Steam:
Coming 02/02/2022 on itch.io too!
Controls can be customized with full gamepad support, and there's also an in-game tutorial.
|W, A, S, D||Movement|
|Mouse / Arrow Keys||Look|
|Left Mouse Button / Ctrl||Attack|
|Right Mouse Button / Alt||Defend|
|Mouse Wheel / Z / X||Switch Spell|
|F||Light or Extinguish Lamp|
Join the Discord community now and chat with the devs! https://discord.gg/Hd2tESGqyE
We also have a wiki in construction at https://devil-spire.fandom.com/
Follow me on Twitter @1r0 for news, previews and more!
|Published||13 days ago|
|Release date||in 14 days|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||3D, Action RPG, Atmospheric, Dark Fantasy, Dungeon Crawler, First-Person, Low-poly, Roguelike, Roguelite, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Steam, Steam, Community, Wiki, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube|