I'm enjoying it so far, also did you use some Morrowind sfx?
Dungeons of Rhamdon II BETA
A downloadable game for Windows
You wake up to find yourself in a mysterious dungeon with nothing but a lamp, a compass, some shabby equipment, and a deep want to unearth the secrets of this accursed place and claim the prize at the top. Will it be worth all the horrors you'll face?
Dungeons of Rhamdon II is a hardcore first-person pseudo-3D roguelite action RPG dungeon crawler stylized after old PC games, developed by a single person locked in quarantine. Inspired by classics like King's Field and Heretic.
The game is still in development, but already features:
- 10 weapon classes, including ranged and throwing weapons, with real dual wielding!
- 24 spells, plus 32 enchantments for items!
- 5 different dungeon types, each with their own properties, enemies and bosses!
- 3 game modes, including an infinite descent through an inverted dungeon, and an insane chaos mode!
- Many interactable objects like traps, crates, wells, portals, cards, bells, shady characters and, of course, chests full of loot!
- A kick button!
Try the BETA now for free! Remember to rate and share the game to help support its development.
Controls can be customized with full gamepad support, and there's also a tutorial in-game.
|W, A, S, D||Movement|
|Mouse / Arrow Keys||Look|
|Left Mouse Button / Ctrl||Attack|
|Right Mouse Button / Alt||Defend|
|Mouse Wheel / Z / X||Switch Spell|
|F||Light or Extinguish Lamp|
Follow me on Twitter @1r0 for news, previews and more!
|Updated||15 days ago|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||3D, Action RPG, Atmospheric, Dark Fantasy, Dungeon Crawler, First-Person, Low-poly, Roguelike, Roguelite, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
- The arcane update!17 days ago
- BETA version 1.632 days ago
- A lot more fixes and improvements52 days ago
- More cleaning up59 days ago
- Gameplay Improvements66 days ago
- Another One72 days ago
- Real fake lights!73 days ago
- Complete Visual Overhaul79 days ago