Now that the visual part of the game is sorted out (for now), this week I focused on implementing improvements to the gameplay based on the feedback I got from AGDG's Demo Day 34.
- Attacks now hit-stun enemies for a brief time, enough to get a good hit in but not enough to stun-lock them with LMB spam (without a high AGI/quick weapons build).
- Slight improvements to enemy detection and movement code.
- Wells' random effects are now the same as potions.
- Spell casting speed, for both player and enemies, is now slightly slower.
- Improved the performance hit when returning to the title screen.
- The window size option is back, as I found a better way to render the pixelization of the game.
- Fixed some weirdness with the pet slime's behaviour.
- Some more minor fixes.
Don't forget to check the game out at SBGames 2020 too!
Get Dungeons of Rhamdon II BETA
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.