The arcane update!
This update is another big one, chock full of new content!
- Weapons can now be enchanted with 16 new special effects!
- New item type: Artifacts, rare reusable items with random effects, and costs!
- Melee enemies can now lunge at the player, covering a good distance and dealing damage. Lunges can be blocked, parried and dodged just like normal attacks.
- Big changes to ailments:
- Confusion now reverses the controls and Paralysis now slows instead of fully stopping.
- Headache was replaced with Panic which has Confusion's previous effect (lose control and act randomly).
- Cramp now disables blocking, and Root disables dodging.
- Bosses now have double HP but overall half VIT, which means they can be more easily afflicted with body status ailments.
- Enemies are now alerted when afflicted with status ailments.
- New craftable item: Inscribed Rune, which enchants a weapon with a random effect.
- Menu option for adjusting the head bobbing.
- Improvements to the Cave dungeon's textures.
- The game is slightly less dark (field of vision stays the same).
- Adjustments to the pixelization filter.
- Adjustments to the effects of magic rings.
- Slight adjustments to the princess enemy's sprites.
- The HUD compass has unfortunately passed away, let us pay our respects to it.
- Spells cost slightly more Magic to cast, and buff spells are slightly less efficient.
- Some more minor adjustments and fixes.
And much more is yet to come, stay tuned!
Dungeons Of Rhamdon II Beta v1.7.zip 49 MB
69 days ago
Get Dungeons of Rhamdon II BETA
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.